Undertale - The Choice Undertale - The Choice

After Playing Undertale at least twice and doing one last true pacifist ending, (could never stomach genocide route) this nearly brought me to tears watching this, and before watching this i had stumbled across this comic, and i got to say you nailed the beginning with this. ^_^

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Holy...

Been awhile... been folloin' since TTA... i gotta say you've outdone yourselve this time. please KEEP IT GOIN' KIRB.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

to MyNameIsPants

Agreed... to Kirb and the rest Very good job!!!

Culmination Culmination

a little problem...

my controls are a little messed up. i gotta press Control in order to use the wasd keys. could you fix that? don't know why its happaning. otherwise the gameplay is great and its something expected from you D-sun.

Legend of Krystal v0.1.1 Legend of Krystal v0.1.1

great game, got a question tho

whats the song for the first scene for link in V.2. can you make a link pls. if you can.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

medal bug

the metal sandwich is working

xKore - Hello (Prev) xKore - Hello (Prev)

found ya mate.

loved this mix in the Going Quantum Podcast. O_O sick drops.

Master Vs. Apprentice Master Vs. Apprentice

Awsome

This is something i'd expect to hear in Metroid Prime. Please keep up the good work.

-Orr- Internal Conflict -Orr- Internal Conflict

i must say epic

this gives me more inspiration to start making music sir. now all i need is about $500 to get FL Studio.

Yoko Yoko

very good

I've Favorited this, I've seen almost all your art here, and i can say that you have got some extreme talent. and to Endsvill the actual name for fox in Japanese is "ã'-ãf"ãf" Romajii characters being "Kitsune"

Massively Multiplayer Epic Massively Multiplayer Epic

nice

Btw to the guy below the guy below me that would be Nailock.

Dead Mario Dead Mario

very good

Either you need to make the legs a bit longer or the bottom of the pants are just sagging, i can tell. impressive digi-art work though.